Your shopping cart is empty!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) HOW MUCH DOES THE SHIPPING COST? Shipping to Italy, Sicily and Sardinia costs a fix rate of 5.90 euros and free shipping for orders over 69,00 euros.
International shipping has a fix rate starting from 14,90 euro.
2) HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEND THE ORDER? Shipping times depend from item to item, usually we send from our warehouse in 1 or 3 working days since the payment of the order is done.
3) WHO IS THE COURIER AND WHAT IS THE DELIVERY TIME? Shipping is entrusted to:
- GLS (24/48 hours) delivers in Italy in one working day from the shipping day (24/48 hours, from Monday to Friday), delivery in out-of-the-way locations and Italian islands will be made in 1 or 2 days more from normal timing, depending on the area.
- DHL delivers abroad in 48/36 hours (from Monday to Friday), delivery in out-of-the-way locations and Italian islands will be made in 1 or 2 days more from normal timing, depending on the area.
In both cases you’ll receive an e-mail the day of the shipping in which will be specified the tracking number and the details of your order for monitoring the shipping directly from the courier website.
Important: to simplify the delivery to the Courier, when you fill your order, please speciefied on the Note the name they will find on the intercom if different from the one you filled in the order, if exists an interior, a scale or everything could avoid misunderstanding on delivery.
4) WHAT IF AT THE MOMENT OF THE DELIVERY NO-ONE IS AT HOME?
If the Courier finds nobody at the moment of the delivery, he will try the day after, and if at the second delivery finds nobody again the goods will be stored in the nearest warehouse from the customer home.
5) WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO EXERCISE THE WITHDRAWAL RIGHTS? The consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 30 working days from receipt of the goods returning in perfect integrity the product which is object of the withdrawal, to the seller, who will refund the price of the items returned.
Customer can be refound with the same method he paid the order.
The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within the set terms, above mentioned (on penalty of forfeiture of rights), a written communication by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org which states the intention to withdraw from the contract concluded.
Consumer has to indicate the method of payment and in case of bank transfer, all his bank details (bank, iban code, swift code…).
Goods will be sent at your consumer expenses within 30 days from the date of receipt of goods.
After activating the practice of withdrawal it is necessary to insert the original packaging, containing the goods, in another appropriate packaging (Only in boxes, not in bags or envelops) in order to protect the original packaging of the products from any damage, writing or alteration. Prezzi Piuma reserves the right to refuse the goods received if the above procedure has not been respected.
Very soon and anyhow, no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of goods. Prezzi Piuma will credit the customer’s account with the amount correspon